This is the December 28, 2018 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO | December 28, 2018
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Thursday, December 27, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Today’s special guest and co-host is Col. Jaime Santos, Acting Chief Enforcement Management Division, PNP SOSIA.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Romel Vea, together with his children made a complaint about his wife Mrs. Florepes Vea for instilling information against him and not doing obligations as a mother.
- Alex Villalias who works as a security guard, seek help about his current serious condition where he lost some parts of his body while on duty due to an accident. Mr. Christopher Estavilla, General Manager, JNP Twin Eagle promised to extend help to the victim.
- Ms. Michelle Paquera, made a complaint against the father of her children Mr. Michael Bugo who works as a security guard. According to her, Mr. Bugo isn’t giving his financial support to his family for a year.
- Ms. Florenda Resaba and Mr. Marlo Alibutda along with other thirty-six security guards made a complaint against their agency for not giving minimum wage and 13th-month pay.
- Mr. Normel Achapero in-charge in delivery of CJ Cargo Express made a complaint against his employer who threatens him for a file case.