This is the December 31, 2018 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 31, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Sunday, December 30, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the stories got entertained during the show.
- Mr. Rey Tangalin, married to Emelda Tangalin an Overseas Contract Worker in Riyad, KSA. Gave compliment to Idol Raffy for helping his wife to go home who was a victim of human trafficking.
- Ms. Leslie Lascona, was a complainant on December 17, 2018. Seeking help to get her 5-month-old baby from his live-in partner. Presently, her concerned was given solution with the help of this program.
- Ms. Diana Macam, work as an OFW for 4-years in Singapore. Gave compliment to Idol Raffy for helping her concern about her children who were not send to school by helper.
- Mr. Garry Reyes, Father of the 2-year old baby who has a cerebral palsy gave compliment to Idol Raffy for the wheelchair that were given to them. The episode was aired last August 14, 2018.
- Ms. Elvie Papaya, gave compliment for helping her concern about her maltreated child who was then with their grandparents. With the help of Idol Raffy and with the assistance of Capt. Vinn Duran, Chief of Police San Agustin, Surigao del Sur, the child is now in the mother’s custody.
- Mrs. Fernandez, gave thanks to Idol Raffy for helping her concern about her husband who now has warrant of arrest. The complaint was aired during July 11, 2018 episode.