This is the December 5, 2018 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 5, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, December 4, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Marivic Nabong seeks help to rescue her three nieces from their father. She went to the show of Wanted sa Radyo in behalf of her sister who is an OFW in Dubai.
- Mr. Renato Flor who works as a security guard seeks help to take his 15-days salary from his employer (New Queenbee Security Services).
- Ms. Ruby Rose Villanueva or also known as Mystica seeks help to obtain justice from her basher in social media.
- Ms. Elizabeth Esguerra is complaining her live-in partner for betrayal.
- Mr. Arnel Traya is complaining his wife who works as an OFW in Malaysia for having an affair with another man.