This is the December 6, 2018 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
December 6, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Wednesday, December 5, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Jim Rigel Galedo seeks help to take custody of his child from the sister of her former live-in partner.
- Ms. Leocel Seguisabal seeks help to take the custody of her children from her former live-in partner.
- Ms. Jacqueline Corpuz along with her colleagues are all victims of a scam. They wanted to share their experience and warn the public.
- Ms. Mia Fe Raton is complaining the wife of her former live-in partner for spreading wrong information about her in social media.
- Ms. Edna Pascual along with her fellow co-employees are complaining their employer for below minimum wage salary.