This is the February 1, 2019 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: Live stream for February 1, 2019 still in progress. While waiting, you may watch yesterday’s episode.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
(This area is being updated.)
- Ms. Ajelou Masayao, an OFW from Dammam, Saudi Arabia seek help so she can go home to her hometown since some of her personal belongings was left due to over luggage.
- Mr. Joseph Chavez, who made a complaint against his wife Marife for having an affair with another man.
- SG. Rolan Malasagana and two other co-employee, made a complaint against their employer Avram Security Agency for giving a low minimum salary.
- Mrs. Ellenor Saguion, made a complaint against her husband Alex and his lover Chanda Abnuja, for putting a business near to her business that result to conflict.
- Ms. Eden Panlaan, seek help for her sister Edel Panlaan, who is an OFW in Dammam, Saudi Arabia for being maltreated by her employer. Ms. Marissa Cruz, OWWA assures to help the complainant.