This is the February 11, 2019 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
February 11, 2019
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Sunday, February 10, 2019
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM page.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mrs. Anna Liza Comighod, seek help to talk to his husband Kurt Van Dominic Comighod, regarding his mistress Joan Igcalinos. She wanted her husband to choose between her and his mistress.
- Reymark Ho, along with other four co-employees made a complaint against their employer R. Lapid Housing Developer for giving them below minimum salary rate, no 13th-month pay. Jun Paulo assured to discuss the issue to the owner of the said company.
- Imee Aggasid and Ernesto Maceda, made a complaint for their relative SG. Eduardo Maceda, who died while on duty and was not given assistance from the agency. Lucia Villanueva, Collector of High Profile Security Agency, Inc. assured to assist the complainant. Stella Banawis, executive Director, ECC DOLE explain the benefits for the deceased employee.
- Jomar, from Samar made a complaint against her wife Vicela Galit, who worked as helper in Cebu and allegedly with another man named Andrew.
- Yvonne Alloro, made a complaint against her husband Jason for abusing her physically. She wanted to go home to Cebu together with their four children.