This is the February 14, 2019 (Thursday), Valentines day edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO sa Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Thursday, February 14, 2019
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM page.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ariane Ferrera, seek help to talk to her husband Jonathan Ferrera, who allegedly having an affair with another woman named Irene Sanpalay and to discuss his financial support.
- Sg. John Trabucon along with other co-employees, made a complaint against their employer Gaddi Force Agency for giving below minimum salary and no benefits.
- Ayesha Mae Anciano, ask assistance for her Lola Belina Anciano’s birthday.
- Nover Cabugnason and children, seek help to talk to his wife Cherry Mae Cabugnason and to request to go back to their home even she was pregnant from another man.
- Marlon Azuma, Diomer Goleña and three other co-employees, made a complaint against their employer MBZ Security Agency Specialist Inc., for not giving overtime pay. Shernet Madrigal, administration manager assured to help the complainant.