This is the February 15, 2019 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere channel.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Maria Christine Maurente, seek help to talk to her live-in partner Jonald Furio to get the custody of their baby.
- Melissa Gamba, seek help to talk to her husband Andro Gamba. She also wanted her husband to forget his current girlfriend.
- SG Filipino Real along with other co-employees, made a complaint against their employer Interstar Security Agency for not giving overtime pay.
- Richard Vallente, seek help to reunite with her long lost sister named Gerly Chan.
- Glenda Piawan, made a complaint against her husband Gerardo Piawan for allegedly having an affair with another woman named Julie Jurado.