This is the February 19, 2019 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
February 19, 2019
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Monday, February 18, 2019
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere channel.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mel Jude Abo-abo, seek help to talk to her wife Lyngen Abo-abo and to live again together even she is pregnant from another man.
- Thelma Lopez, seek help to talk to Sg. Rodrigo Acheta, the father of her grandchildren and to discuss his obligation to give regular monthly financial support.
- Romel Martrin, Jerry Borja along with other co-employees, made a complaint against their employer Creative Dream Builders for their delayed salary. Annaliza Tupaz, Board member of the said company assured to help the complainant.
- Ms. Wilma Bautista and daughter Mariel, made a complaint against her husband Cyril Bautista for allegedly having another woman and to settle his financial support.
- A group of security guard, made a complaint against their agency for not providing payslip every salary. Noel Carreon, Pres. Agility Security Guard Expert Inc., assured to help the complainant.
- Sally Datu, made a complaint against her husband Augusto Datu for having an affair with another woman.