This is the February 20, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
February 20, 2019
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere channel.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Eden Grace Garcia, seek help to talk to her husband Charles Garcia who allegedly having another woman named Ma. Fatima Imalay, She also wanted to discuss about monthly allotment, and for her medication.
- Raquel Dela Cruz together with her boyfriend Luis Cobero, seek help to talk to her employer and to get her personal belonging.
- Rhandy Mendoza, seek help to talk to his employer regarding his medication. He meet an accident while on duty. Guido Recio, Provincial Director of Dole, Laguna assured to help the complainant.
- Celso Legaspi from Ilocos Norte, seek help to talk to his wife Rochelle Legaspi who allegedly having an affair with another man.
- Maricel Madiraso, seek help to get her daughter who allegedly stayed with her boyfriend’s house. Police Chief Inspector Roland Aniwasal of Ibaan, Batangas, made an explanation with regards to the case. Jona Tiemsim, social worker of Ibaan, Batangas, assured to help the complainant.