This is the February 27, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official News5Everywhere channel.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Lina Saren, seek help for her son’s payable for his graduation.
- Genevieve Nicoleta together with Joemarie and Nina Perdigones, made a complaint against her husband Reynante Nicoleta for not supporting financially and for having another woman named Vanessa Fajardo.
- Sherwin Taca, Joven Alejandro along with other four co-employees seek help against their employer for giving them below minimum salary.
- Dante Bungalon, a father who made a complaint against the policeman who allegedly made an illegal arrest to his son.
- Cherielice Ventura, made a complaint against her husband PO2 Paul Michael Ventura for not giving regular financial support.