This is the February 6, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
February 6, 2019
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM page.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Feliciano Yarso, Maryjoy Peduiño along with other co-employees, made a complaint against their employer for giving below minimum salary, no separation pay, no back pay. Yobab Lechon de Cebu, owned by an actor, Paul Jake Castillo is set to close due to bankruptcy.
- Mrs. Sandra Solar, seek help for her 14-year-old son Frances, for having unruly behavior that cause conflict. Fe Abacan, Social Welfare Officer VIII, Olongapo City, assures to help the parent.
- Mary Grace Peañar, made a complaint against her live-in partner Salvador Basibas, for not giving financial support for their 10-year-old child.
- Eleonor Santos, seek help for her sister Enjalyn Abungin, an OFW in Jeddah Saudi Arabia to set her back home due to health issue. Arnell Ignacio, Deputy Administrator, OWWA assures to help the complainant.
- Ira Alfanta, made a complaint against her husband Ritchie for not giving enough financial support for their three children and for having another woman.
- Daisy Guimaras, seek help for her cousin Jessel Cabugnason, an OFW in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for being maltreated by her employer.