This is the January 11, 2019 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
January 11, 2019
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Thursday, January 10, 2019
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Felimon Maestre Jr., made a complaint against his wife Mrs. April May, for allegedly having an affair with another man named Mr. Chan who is said to be a pilot.
- Mrs. Gemma Mosqueda, together with her friend seek help about her son Julius, 17-years-old, who violently abusing her. Chairwoman Zenaida Lectura, Brgy. UP Campuse, Q.C. give assurance to help extend help to their concern.
- SG. Joshua Balino and SG. Ferdinand Lomibaios, who made a complaint against their agency, Sir Patrick for not giving 13th-month pay, below minimum salary, extended working hours and no other benefits.
- SG Alvie Salvaleon, along with other twenty-one co-employees made a complaint against their agency Hexagon Security, for giving low minimum salary, extended working hours and not giving 13th-month pay. Major Manuel Maligaya of Sosia, give assurance to help solve this issue.
- Mrs. Corazon Ricafrente, along with other eleven co-employees, made a complaint against their employer Huge Manufacturing Corp. for not giving their salary, not giving full 13th-month pay, no benefits.
- Mrs. Loralie Marie Sabanal, an ofw in Saudi Arabia made a complaint against her live-in partner Mr. Rommel Ballesteros to get the custody of their minor child. SPO3 Roselle Mariñas, WCPU, Urdaneta Pangasinan PNP assures to assist the complainant.