This is the January 2, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
January 2, 2019
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, January 1, 2019
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Cristina Arnesto, seek help to get her 5-year-old child who is under the custody of her former live-in partner Mr. Jordan Rellores.
- Mr. Glen Soriano, from Las Pinas seeks help with regards to the custody of his 3-year-old daughter.
- Mrs. Maisan Pintor, made a complaint about her former live-in partner, Mr. Sandro Susaya and wanted to take back all of her belongings.
- Ms. Jennylyn Rosete, wants clarification with regards to rules and regulations particularly attendance of the government program 4Ps.
- Mr. Jo-ar Garotche, seeks help with regards to his sister’s concern related to the financial assistance from the father of their children.
- Mrs. Carenille Moldes, made a complaint with regards to the father of her child. She is asking from her former partner to give additional monthly financial support.
- Mr. Dominador Juanita, seeks help with regards to his child from Nara, Palawan to avail the benefit from government program 4Ps.
- Mrs. Marlyn Reyes, seek help with regards to application considering on her current status as a solo parent to avail the benefit of the government program 4Ps.