This is the January 21, 2019 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is a direct link from the official page of Radyo Singko 92.3 FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Maximo Panamogan, made a complaint against his wife Annabelle for having an affair with another man who is an american citizen.
- Josephine Obligar and Karen Bocol, seek help against PO3 Ronnie Relator, investigator, Buhangin Davao City PNP who confiscate their personal belongings in relation to the money that was lost from Josephine’s employer Ms. Rebecca Chang.
- Mr. Gilbert Martinez, from Piat Cagayan Valley seeks help against his wife Merry Jane, an OFW in Hongkong.
- Ms. Analie Berja, made a complaint against her former live in partner Mr. Mar Castro, for not giving financial assistance and she wanted to acknowledge their child.
- Ms. Camille Taer, made a complaint against the father of her four month old baby, SG Jophet Ramirez for not giving financial assistance.
- Regina Romale and Teofisto Cielo, seeks help for their missing 14-year-old daughter who allegedly was with her boyfriend Arnel for almost two weeks.
- Joy Ocampo along with other complainants against the wedding coordinator Rich Ann appeared on the show to seek help. Supt. Raymund Ligudin, give assurance to give their assistance and solve the matter.