This is the January 28, 2019 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Aldier Romano, along with his other 39 co-employees, made a complaint against their employer CE construction for giving them low minimum salary, no benefits and no 13th-month pay.
- Nerfe Laping and Jucar Laping, seek help against their employer Jocelyn Pique, who happens to be their aunt. The couple wanted to get the custody of their 7-month-old baby from them.
- Ms. Arlene Estrada, seek help for her nephew Kristoffer Galorio, who is a cadet seaman that was missing on board.
- Wilson Ibañez, along with his other co-employees made a complaint against their employer J power security services for giving them below minimum salary rate, no 13th-month-pay. Arong Agapito, the operations manager, gave assurance to deliver their demands.
- Mr. Henry, seek help to get the custody of his sister’s children from her former partner.