This is the January 29, 2019 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Regiel Duran, Ronald Arnejon and Angelo Cabanag from Bacolod City Negros Occidental, made a complaint against their employer Mr. Eduardo Lim, owner of Speedex Printing Center, for not giving overtime pay, low minimum salary, no day off, no holiday and double pay.
- Ms. Reynalyn Reyes, seek help for her sister’s radioactive therapy.
- Ms. Jemie Diones, seek help for her Uncle Rogelio in Antique, Iloilo to be with his father Ruben. The two brother lost contact long time ago. Ms. Jocelyn Semillano, a concerned citizen posted his photos on social media that went viral and catched the attention of his family.
- Mr. Pol Pareno, made a complaint against his former live-in partner Maricel Irorita, to return the huge amount of money that was sent to her. Ms. Cynthia Nodalo, sister of Maricel’s new boyfriend Enrico also agrees as to what Mr. Pol complained.
- Mr. Edwin Reyes, seek help against his wife Mildred, who works as an OFW in Doha, Qatar. His wife jokingly told him that she wanted to get separated but her husband take it seriously.