This is the January 3, 2019 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
January 3, 2019
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Wednesday, January 2, 2019
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Dante Acuña, who seeks help about his problem in renewing his driver’s license.
- Mr. Elmo Capecenio, along with other sixteen fellow employee made a complaint against their company, Demvils Steel Works Corp. for not giving their 13th-month pay and other benefits.
- Mr. James Sison, a senior citizen who complains about the streets in Quiapo and follow up on clearing operation. Sidewalk is no longer passable since it is already occupied by vendors and other machineries.
- Mr. Dennis Yonson, who works as a salesman along with his sixteen other co-employees seeks help to get the remaining salary that was not released in full. Some of them also was not given their 13-month pay, below minimum wage, no day off, extended working hours. Ms. Elsa Mendoza, HR, DEECO Electronics give assurance to settle those concerns.
- Mr. Renato Calara, seeks advice with regards to the incident happened to his niece who drives without a license.