This is the January 4, 2019 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO | January 4, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Thursday, January 3, 2019
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
(This area is being updated.)
- Mr. Dinnese, from Pangasinan along with his two companions, seeks help for security. His photo was mistakenly posted on social media with a big reward money in connection to the death of Councilor Levi Uy.
- Ms. Mary Jane, from San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan complains about unauthorized use of her credit card.
- Ms. Ginalyn Andasay, from Mindanao made a complaint against his live-in partner, Sg. Hermilando Amado Jr., for not giving monthly financial assistance to their children.
- Ms. Jenilyn Egos made a complaint about her live-in partner, Mr. Louie Angelo Cortez, for being abusing her mentally and physically.
- Ms. Angelita Dela Cruz from Pasig, seeks help regarding the case of estafa to a certain person.