This is the January 8, 2019 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Part 2 of the viral love story between Ms. Mary Rose Besmonte and Mr. Melvin Tamay. First episode was aired November 20, 2018.
- Ms. Vilejane Guillermo, who is from Quirino Province made a complaint about the foul smell which affects their health. The unsanitary environment was caused by a piggery in their neighbor’s backyard owned by Mrs. Mercelita Tolentino.
- Mrs. Angelica Rivera, who is of legal age made a complaint against her live-in partner, Mr. Isagani Ordoño Jr. for having an affair with another woman and abandoning their four children and no longer sending his financial support.
- Mr. Reymon Relozo and his other co-employees made a complaint against their company, Dingsheng Logistics by not giving a fair compensation.
- Mr. Nestor Solis and his other co-employees made a complaint against their company, RC Reign Manpower for not giving their full 13th-month pay, deduction for savings, not consistent remittance of employee’s benefits.