This is the January 9, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mrs. Bernalyn Abares, who seek help to get their two children from Mr. Bernardo Leonardo, who is her long-time live in-partner. Ms. Jurita Olvida, CSWD Taguig gave insights and recommendation to the problem.
- Mrs. Shaira Gonzales, who seek help to get their four-year old child from her former live-in partner Mr. Jefrey De Luna in Pangasinan.
- Mrs. Elena Carpio, made a complaint against her husband, Mr. Noel Carpio, who is presently a Barangay official in Brgy. San Isidro-Magalang, Pampanga. Exchanging explicit photos and text messages is one probable causes to this problem against Ms. Menalyn who is his wedding goddaughter.
- Mr. Rudy Sianson, who seek help to get the custody of their children from his wife Mrs. Chernie Sianson. According to the complainant, her wife is with another man and already have two other children.
- Mrs. Delilah Manlangit, a 63-years-old senior citizen made a complaint against her son Mr. Fetalco, who works as grab driver that do not remit his daily rental to her car.
- Ms. Ellen Vicente, an who works as an OFW from Hongkong, seek help to recover her bag that she accidentaly left inside a grab taxi. Inside the bag are her money worth forty thousand pesos and a passport. The incident happen last January 7, 2019. Mr. Norman Ching Cuanco, Driver Engagement Manager, Grab Philippines promise to settle this concern against the grab driver, Mr. Bryan.