This is the July 1, 2019 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: Live stream starts at 2:00 PM (PHI time). Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Nica Pauline, Joana Castillo along with other models, made a complaint against a talent scout, Michael Periquet for abusing her physically and taking some of money that she earned. Some models were allegedly being pimped.
Gladys Mallo, an OFW in Singapore seek help to talk to her son, Edmund Mallo to settle the issues between her and daughter-in-law.
- Marilou Cajayon, seek help to talk to her husband, Rovabelle Cajayon to ask for his signature for their youngest child’s birth certificate.
- Susan Elim, made a plea for her daughter, Andrea to come home. She run away without any reason.
- Arnulfo Benosa, a dialysis patient from Iriga Camarines Sur, seek help to talk to her wife, Joley Benosa to settle their conflict.
- Joselito Dasco, et. al., made a complaint against their employer, Rosa Chua of RCAC Capitol Ventures Corp. for giving below minimum salary rate.