This is the July 3, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: Live stream starts at 2:00 PM (PHI time). Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Alfie Oco, seek help to talk to his former live in partner, Joana Marie Gañas to discuss the visitation right of their child.
- Jun Jun Agtarap along with other housekeeper seek help to talk to their employer, Aresun Trading and Manpower Services to discuss about the delayed one month salary. Rani David, Supervising Labor-Employment Officer, DOLE assured to help the complainant.
Cherry Mae Wabe, seek help to get the custody of her child from the mother of her former live in partner. Grandmother, Asuncion Peña insist that she’s not going to give the child without the permission from her son.
- Jerusalem Bartolome along with other parents seek help to stop the operation of the school since it has no permit. Pastor Hernando Mendoza, owner of Taguig Integrated Early Childhood Care Center said that the permit is still on the process. Dr. Romulo Rocena School Division Supt. DEP-ED Taguig, made a statement with regards to the issue.
- Judilyn Almasol, seek help to talk to her former husband, Andress Almasol to stop from bothering her.
- Rene Rose Ogayre, made a public apology for Sheryl Bartina.