This is the June 10, 2019 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ana Leah Asuncion, seek help to get the custody of their children from her husband, Kristopher Asuncion.
- Alvin Amalia along with other co-employees, made a complaint against their employer, Pioneers Specialty Building Systems Inc., for not giving minimum salary and no benefits. Atty. Anna Dione of DOLE NCR, made a statement with regards to this issue.
- Rosalinda Alegre, made a complaint against her daughter, Engr. Rosalie Aniano for abusing her physically and mentally.
- Sg. Giboy Fundador along with other security guards made a complaint against their employer, Supreme Shield Security and Investigation Agency for not giving minimum salary. Senior Labor Employment Officer, DOLE Baguio Engr. Jose Gamad Jr., made a statement with regards to this issue.
- Leonora Ponce De Leon, made a complaint against her husband, Marlon Ponce De Leon for abusing her mentally. She also added that her husband is an alcoholic.
- Norma Tejamo, made a complaint against the wife of her brother, Herardo Botero for spreading lies about her which affect her personal interest.
- Amelita Tapec, et.al., made a complaint against their company, Ars Dressing Plant for giving them below minimum salary and other deductions. Frederick Sarangaya, owner of the company gave his statement with regards to the issue.