This is the June 13, 2019 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Additional information on the complaint made by Ivy Labrador against Jenny Bug-os.
- Estenely Gamboa et.al., made a complaint against their employer, Myra Axthelm for extended working hour without overtime pay. Jun Navata, OIC DOLE Clark Pampanga Satellite, made a statement with regards to the issue.
- Rolly Ponteras, seek help to talk to her girlfriend, Richelle Cajoscon. He wanted Cajoscon to pay for the expenses spend for her since grade 10 up-to 2nd year-college. Rolly was being replaced by his cousin Dolly Ponteras.
- Allan Sabiaga together with his mother Christina Sabiaga, seek help against Fatima Sabiaga, the mother of his children regarding custody right. Roselyn Padricon, Social Welfare DSWD Caloocan, advised to visit the office for assistance.
- Jerry Quizzagan, made a complaint against his neighbor Benny Bagayan. Conflict arise when Benny’s carabao ate Jerry’s corn plantation. Chairman Arnel Paguirigan of Brgy. Bagay, Tuguegarao.