This is the June 24, 2019 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: Live stream starts at 2:00 PM (PHI time). Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Additional information on the complaint made by PFC. Stanly Cardenas in June 2018. BGEN. Edgard Arevalo, made his statement with regards to the issue.
- Mr. Bustamanti, made a complaint against his employer, Art Bananola for accusing him of stealing scissor and clipper. He is a hair stylist in Optima salon.
- Eduardo Concha, a UV express driver seek help to talk to his wife who is an OFW in Hong Kong. They were not in good terms in the past 3-years and he wanted to win her back.
- Richie Flores, made a complaint with regards to the processing of her child’s birth certificate. The correction of gender takes the longer time. Claro Bolanio, Clerk, Office of Civil Registrar Sta. Ana Cagayan, made his statement with regards to the concern. Cristine Soriano, Head, HR Sta Ana Cagayan Municipal Office, assured to help the complainant.
- Divine Grace Diaz along with other merchandiser made a complaint against their employer for unpaid holiday and sick leave. Sales Director, Dexter Ong of MJ Global Corp. assured to assist the employees. Atty. Sixto Rodriquez, Assistant Regional Director, DOLE NCR assured to help the complainant.