This is the June 27, 2019 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: Live stream starts at 2:00 PM (PHI time). Refresh this window at the scheduled time to watch the video.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Rodolfo Orcullo together with his wife, Lerma, made a complaint against their daughter who allegedly run away together with a lesbian, Hazel Tormis. They wanted their daughter, Rachel to go home.
- Melchor Bañez, made a complaint against her wife, Germaine for deceiving him that she’s pregnant which is not. Germaine, has a child from another man.
- April Lewellyn Cabatuan, made a complaint against her husband, Mark Loise for having conflict. He was allegedly having another woman when he was working abroad.
- Popoy Tizon, Fidel Irenea et. al., made a complaint against their employer Keen Eye Security Service Inc, for not giving minimum salary and no overtime/holiday pay. Asst. Gen. Manager Clarito Bernardo of the said agency assured to assist the complainant. Col. Jaime Santos, Law Enforcement Division, SOSIA assured to help the complainant.
- Paul John Martinez along with other Security guards made a complainat against their agency, Sentrix Security Agency for not giving night differential pay and no-overtime pay. Engr. Jose Gacosta of DOLE Cavite, assured to help the complainant.