This is the June 4, 2019 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Additional information on the complaint made by Sherwin Pang with regards to the case of her sister, Kristine Pang Diego that was killed allegedly by Vina Rose Mamuri Santiago. Joaquin Pang, who is the father of the victim gave his statement in this issue.
- Grace Barrios, seek help to get the report card from Ryan Melindez, who is the father of her child. The conflict arises when both parties had issue in sending the report card which is a bit difficult on their end considering no available courier services in the said area. Anita Pontillas, who is the mother of Ryan’s current live-in partner, Maribel Pontillas made a statement about the issue.
- Jester Martinez, seek help to turn over his brother, Raselie Martinez to the policeman. Raselie run away from the prison cell because he was allegedly being abused physically. P/Master Sgt. Romelito Ramos of PCP 2 Antipolo assured the safety of the prison.
- Rosalie Delonan, seek help to get her daughter, “Kakay” from her boyfriend, Rey Advincula Fetalco. Ms. Gemma Murchante, Head, MSWD San Agustin Romblon assured to help the complainant. Pol. Capt. Elmer Fajel, COP, San Agustin Romblon MPS, advised to turn over “Kakay” right away to the police station.
- Ramel Lacquiao, seek help for his wife, Lalaine Locquiao to go home. Lalaine work as an OFW and allegedly had sensitive video that was posted on social media.