This is the June 6, 2019 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Pamela Gines, who is a PWD made a complaint against her live-in partner, Divino Manzon for being abused physically. Chairman Edgar Victor Baptista of Brgy. Katuparan, Taguig City assured to help the complainant.
- Jhay Romero and Jhoy Romero, seek help for their nephew, John Nico Vinoncio against Romblon Electric Cooperative. John Nico, accidentally electrocuted thru electric cables hanging beside the street. General Manager Reny Fajilagutan said that they will conduct investigation with regards to the incident. Mayor Salem Tansingco of San Fernando, Romblon assured to help the victim.
- Elena Cervantes together with her husband Renato Cervantes seek help against Albert Bago who is the father of their grandchild with regards to the custody. Cecil Limboy, MSWDO Peñaranda, Nueva Ecija said that the child should be in the mother since they were not married.
- Ivy Labrador, et.al made a complaint against her former girlfriend, Jenny Burgos for running away her debt with a huge amount of money.
- Lorna Valencia, made a complaint against her husband, Jeffrey Valencia with regards to the custody of their children.