This is the June 7, 2019 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Lola Lina Jocson, an 81-years-old made a complaint against her friend, Mercidita Orobia that don’t want to leave her house. She was allegedly staying in the house for three years. Kagawad Edwin Zambrona of Brgy.905 Sta. Ana Manila, made a statement with regards to the issue.
- Maria Manao, made a complaint against her husband, Edgar Manao for having another woman. FEU Law Professor and Legal Counsel Atty. Paul Castillo gave legal advice to the complainant.
- Evelyn and “Nene” made a complaint against Cesar Calpito, who is the father of his daughter. “Nene” was allegedly being molested for almost a year each time his father was drunk.
- Kristine Ann Veneracion, made a complaint against her ex-boyfriend, Philip Hizon who allegedly spreading lies against her.
- Johnny Nuez, seek help to go home to Reina Mercedes Isabela. He was deceived by a friend to work in a newly open salon in Manila. Chairman Rogenson Andres Bgry. Tallungan assured to help the complainant.