This is the March 11, 2019 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Jerry Navallo, et. al., made a complaint against their employer A.G.E. Security Investigation Agency, for giving below minimum salary.
- Leo Macariza, Crispin Abao along with other co-employees, made a complaint against their employer Solid Rock Construction and Development Corp. for not giving 13th-month pay, below minimum salary and no benefits. Manuel Valenzuela, owner of the company made a clarification regarding the status of his company.
- Virginia Pag-asa, seek help to get the custody of her children from the parents of his former live-in partner, Rodolfo Gabriel, Sr. Rosemarie Calpito, MSWDO Head, Bacnotan La Union, said that illegitimate children belongs to the mother. P/Capt. Virgilio Cruz, Chief of Police, Bacnotan La Union assured to assist the complainant.
- Rosalie Janeo, made a complaint against her husband Ricky Janeo for not giving enough financial assistance and for abusing her physically.
- Bob Marcelo along with other construction worker, made a complaint against their employer R.C.A Construction for not giving benefits and below minimum salary.
- Emelita Mortel, made a complaint against her husband Dennis Mortel for not giving enough financial assistance and allegedly having another woman.