This is the March 13, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Erlinda Sambo, seek help to know the current situation of her mother who was under the custody of her brother.
- Rene Regudo, seek help to talk to his live-in partner to settle their problem.
- Edlin Saloper along with other co-employees, made a complaint against their employer SVC Dynamic for giving below minimum salary and no benefits.
- Norlyn Villanueva along with other co-employees made a complaint against their employer Corona Top and Shop for giving below minimum salary, no overtime and no benefits.
- Edward Mortel along with other co-employees, seek help to process their benefits and claim in NLRC from their previous company.