This is the March 18, 2019 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Follow up on Mary Jane Reyes complaint against her husband Rene who allegedly having another woman and for abusing her physically and mentally.
- Annabel Angolo, who is a housemaid seek help to get her personal belonging in the house of her employer.
- Japhet Diamante, Cecile Molina, along with other co-employees made a complaint against their employer Lady Queeny and Lady Kara Collection Inc. for giving below minimum salary, no benefits and no overtime pay. Mary Rose Guanzon, who is a secretary made an explanation regarding the status of their company.
- Yunila Handag, seek help for her husband, Teddy Handag who is a drug addict, not giving financial support and for abusing her physically.
- Mary Grace Delos Reyes, a factory worker who meet an accident while on duty seek help to process her benefits. Marvin Nepomuceno of AIG Agency, made a statement on behalf of the company. Dir. Estella Zipagan-Banawis of ECC said that the company has moral obligation to assist and help their employee while she is on leave.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.