This is the March 20, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- An update to Lilia Saycon’s total makeover. She made an appeal to her relative and her father to stop believing in witchcraft. This was aired last February 28, 2019.
- Mary Ann Olarte, seek help to talk to her hard-headed daughter Hetty and to appeal to her to return to their home .
- Mark seek help for her mother Ma. Lourdes Cabigkis, an OFW in Qatar who allegedly abused by her employer. Ms. Marissa Cruz of OWWA, assured to help the complainant.
- Venus Libag together with her mother Bernadette Libag, made a complaint against her former partner Jun Rafanan to stop threatening her and her family. She also wanted to settle the visitation right. Atty. Paul Castillo, an FEU Law Professor, said that parental authority of an illegitimate child exclusively belongs to the mother.
- Judith Andales together with her mother Editha Andales, seek help to talk to her live-in partner Jomer Gamayon to settle their family problem.