This is the March 7, 2019 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
March 7, 2019
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Allen Pabia, a machine operator who accidentally cut off his hand while on duty seek help to talk to his employer Muebles de Oficina to discuss about his current condition. Production supervisor, Noel Buensalida made an explanation about his benefits. Dra. Sarah Concepcion, Medical Officer IV, ECC DOLE give additional information to the issue.
- Jenely Quirido, wanted to have an update about his son who was killed on December 19, 2018. Capt. Basilio Parcon, Chief of Police-Banisilan, Cotabato City assured to help the complainant.
- Crisanto Abecentado, Angelito Famat along with other co-employees made a complaint against their employer for not giving the 85% service charge and no night differential pay. Operations Manager, Freda Co Sim of Wang Fu Five Star Chinese Cafe Inc., give a clarification with regards to this issue. Atty. Anna Dione of DOLE give additional information with regards to employees benefit.
- Sherwin Pang, wanted to get an update with regards to the case of his sister Christine Diego who was allegedly slain by Vina Rose Mamuri. Tim Rejano, Provincial Head-NBI Isabela give initial information and possible evidence to the case.
- Sitti Lasang together with her daughter Shehata Fairudz Hussam, made a complaint against Jasmine Ramirez, a daughter of her live-in partner for posting offensive accusation against them on social media that went viral.