This is the May 1, 2019 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Additional information on the complaint made by Martinez Family aired on April 4 regarding the case of their father that was killed allegedly by Rickson Blanca Closa. Provincial Director, P/Col. Atty. Edwin Quilatis of Batangas, PNP gave insight regarding the case.
- Noraly Narvaez, seek help to get the Transcript of Record and Diploma of her daughter.
- Anne Laña, made a complaint against her sister, Leilanie Domingo for keeping her child for 16-years. She wanted to get the custody of her child. Milagros Robles, MSDWO Jamindan, Capiz, assured to assist the complainant.
- Update on the issue that was aired on April 22 regarding the case of Benjamin Urbano who seek help to settle their issue with his live in partner, Jovelyn Areglado.
- Eugenia Redubla, seek help to talk to Godofredo Luz Jr. who is the father of her grandchildren. She wanted to invite him for graduation ceremony on May 16. Marina Querubin, Chairwoman, Brgy. Alimbuyog, Milaor Camarines Sur.
- Edgardo Cruz, seek help to talk to her wife, Jennifer Cruz to arrange his visitation right to their child.