This is the May 10, 2019 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Wilbert Ramirez, made a complaint against his wife, Evelyn who allegedly having another man. He also wanted to gain her back.
- Marilou Pasiolan, made a complaint against her employer, Milagros Aquino for abusing her physically and for not releasing her salary for 3 months. Chairman Joey Calderon of Brgy. Sta. Ana-Taytay, Rizal assured to help the complainant.
- Rochelle Tripoli, seek help for her father to see Idol Raffy Tulfo in person.
- Rosella Jane Mercado, made a complaint against her neighbor for running away her child since April 18.
- Ma. Cecilia Retita, made a complaint against her boyfriend, Joselito Calma for abusing her physically.
- Jocelyn Dasigan, seek help to talk to her husband, Larry Dasigan to ask for financial support for their children. Chief of Police, Major Lyman San Juan of Tiras Cavite assured to help the complainant.