This is the May 3, 2019 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Lienmar Mescallado, seek help to talk to his wife, Cristy Mescallado regarding the custody of their daughter and to win her back. Cristy, is currently undergoing dialysis and was with another woman who is a lesbian.
- Sg. Mike Vergara along with other co-employees, made a complaint against their agency for not giving minimum salary, no overtime pay and irregular remittance of benefits. Operations Manager, Jason Ong of Rama Security Agency assured to assist the complainant. Raymond Rosales, Labor Specialist DOLE NCR, gave insight regarding the issue.
- Mary Rose Barrado together with her mother Melanie Barrado, seek help to get the remains of her sister that is under the custody of her live-in partner, Jian Garry Superar. Atty. Paul Castillo, FEU Law Professor and Legal Counsel give legal advise to the issue.
- Rechela Malinao, seek help to talk to his father, Lauro Malinao who works abroad to discuss about financial support. Rita Christine Malinao, a mother gave her side regards to the issue.
- Merlyn Mejia, seek help to talk to his husband regarding the status of their marriage relationship. Alfredo Mejia Jr. works abroad and allegedly having another woman.