This is the May 30, 2019 (Thursday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
Note: The above live stream is an embed from the official Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM.
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Sharee Roman as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Sheryl Reyes, seek help to talk and take back the money that was sent to other bank account by mistake. Vice Mayor Guguinto, Bulacan Jj Santos assured to help the complainant.
- Benedicto Bularon, seek help to talk to his wife, Bebing Bularon. She was allegedly with another man named Jun.
- Elizabath Palangya, seek help for her child’s enrollment that was denied in public school. Julia Biligan, School Head Teacher, Fort Del Pilar Highschool PMA Baguio, made a statement with regards to the issue. Brendalie Awingan, School Division Supervisor District, DEPED Baguio said she will investigate the concern.
- Rommel Carpio, made a complaint against his wife, Maylyn Carpio who allegedly having another man. Maylyn is an OFW in Kuwait.
- Ellen Joy Alvior, seek help to talk to her daughter, Lalaine Alvior to stop her in marrying a foreigner named Bobby Wood.
- Nicole Soliman, made a complaint for her sister, Myca Soliman who was allegedly scammed by her boyfriend named Ren Magtoto. Myca, works as a caregiver in Los Angeles California.