This is the November 12, 2018 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
November 12, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Sunday, November 11, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mrs. Marichu and her son Mr. Waldo Oliquino Jr. are complaining the father of their family for grave threats. However, it was later found out that there’s no threat coming from Mr. Waldo Oliquino Sr.
- Mr. Sanny Verdida seeks help to end his relationship with his live-in partner Janeth Aliganga.
- Mr. Roldan Domingo along with his companion who works as a security guard are complaining their employer (X-Pert Security & Investigation Agency) for their below minimum wage as well as their no overtime pay.
- Ms. Donabelle Parungao, Gemme Magante along with their neighbors from Barangay Santa Monica, San Simon Pampanga are back in the studio to follow-up their complaint which they brought to the show last month.
- Mrs. Erlinda Knowlton visited the studio in order to clear out her side and tell all the followers of the show that there’s no maltreatment happen. Last October 16, Jonalyn Layan who works as a housemaid of Mrs. Knowlton made a complaint that her employer is not treating her well.