This is the November 13, 2018 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
November 13, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Monday, November 12, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Margel Quibo seeks help to take the custody of her 3-years-old twin kids from her former live-in partner Mr. Eddie Genotiva.
- Ms. Mary Grace Cabatbat seeks help to talk to her lover, Mr. Domingo Niebres back in their high school days. She wanted to take back whatever items taken from her.
- Mr. James Dumaul is complaining a policeman (PO1 Antonio Icalina) who, according to the complaint is beating his girlfriend (Catherine Lou Aranas) which happen to be the live-in partner of the policeman.
- Mr. Jesusito Palma is complaining a still unidentified driver of Toyota FJ Cruiser with a plate number 8. According to his complaint, he was beaten by the person whom he is complaining in the middle of the road in Balibago, Pampanga.
- Mr. Romeo Nepomuceno who works as an OFW along with his live-in partner Ms. Rosario Villavicencio wanted to clarify with regards to the delayed release of their motorcycle plate number.