This is the November 14, 2018 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
November 14, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, November 13, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mr. Alberto Castillo seeks help and made a complaint against a policeman, SPO3 Jose Bernardino Jr. who punched him according to the complainant’s allegation.
- Mr. Leonard Peras seeks help for him to go back home to his province in Calinog, Iloilo after he got scammed in Metro Manila. He was promised by his supposed to be agent that he will have a job in Manila.
- Mrs. Mag Isada is complaining her husband who works as an OFW for having an affair with another woman also in abroad.
- Mr. Nasep Jundam is complaining his wife for abandoning him.
- Mr. Hamdin Hasan is complaining a housemaid who works for him for only three days as well as her agency. According to his complaint, the agency lacks documents with regards to the housemaid’s profile.