This is the November 28, 2018 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
November 28, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, November 27, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Leila Christina Ballester is back in the studio and this time she’s seeking help to take the custody of her child from her live-in partner.
- Ms. Riza Cagazan seeks help to inform her former husband to send his financial support to their 12-years-old child consistently.
- Mr. Joselito Huerta and Mr. Alex Huerta are both complaining their employer for their below minimum wage salary.
- Mrs. Juliene Calandria seeks help to reach to his husband in order for them to reunite and settle any misunderstandings.
- Mrs. Ederlina de Luna seeks help to take the custody of her 6-years-old and 8-years-old-kids from her husband.
- Mrs. Margie Araba seeks help to locate her minor daughter who just gave birth.