This is the November 7, 2018 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
November 7, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, November 6, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Mrs. Gloria Arzadon a 72-years-old senior citizen is complaining her 74-years-old husband for having an affair with another woman. Because of that, the complainant wanted her husband to leave them and be with his mistress.
- Mrs. Susan Sumaria is complaining his husband who is not giving his financial support to his family.
- Ms. Juvy Ann Lima seeks help to recover all of her belongings from her live-in partner, Mr. Gilbert Otilano.
- Mr. Richell Ipapo is complaining his wife who works as a policewoman. According to his complaint, his wife is having an affair with another man and happens to be a policeman.
- Ms. Felicisima Gines is complaining her boyfriend who according to her complaint is a gold digger and only used her. She wanted to take back all of the items she bought from Mr. Francisco Manlapaz (her boyfriend).
- Mrs. Analisa dela Cruz is complaining her husband for not giving his family’s financial support and also for having an affair with another woman.