Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
October 11, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Simply Niña Taduran
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Wednesday, October 10, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode.
- Face to Face: Mr. Lorenzo Sanisit is complaining his live-in partner Andrea Lyn Rodriguez about her relationship with an Indian national.
- Dave Salinas and his companions are complaining about their delayed salaries from Montessori Professional College of Makati.
- Christine Rykers is complaining against an employee of DSWD Kathleen Alexein Manayon about the missing of her daughter.
- Sharlyn Arambulo seeks help to get her 3-year-old child from her husband Aaron Matining.
- Kristine Borja seeks help to convince her daughter who is a minor to return to their home. Currently, her daughter is with her boyfriend who also happens to be a minor.