This is the October 15, 2018 edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
October 15, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Sunday, October 14, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- The show started with only Raffy Tulfo inside the booth. Then afterwards he was joined by another person whose face was hidden from camera at first. Tulfo addressed her as Nina but she’s having a different voice. When the camera revealed her face, she was Ms. Sharee Roman. Last Friday, Tulfo said that if Nina Taduran won’t show up on Monday then she filed her candidacy running for a seat in the government.
- Charl Dianco and Harry Rotoni from Sibuyan, Romblon visited the show of Wanted sa Radyo asking assistance from idol Raffy Tulfo to help them from their supposed to be employer. They were promised that they will have a job in Manila but unfortunately it wasn’t true.
- Mr. Eric Catolos who works as a machine operator in a printing press company. He got involved in an accident during working hours where three of his fingers needed to be removed. Mr. Catolos called his employer and asking them to give whatever benefits he has left.
- Ms. Russel Marbella is complaining Evelyn Isla who took care of her child when the baby was still 1-month-old way back in 2014. She wanted to take the child back but the nanny resists due to unsettled money matters.
- The 40 workers of Robig Builders and Development Construction complained their employer with regards to their low salary and benefits.
- Ms. Roselyn Leones made a complaint against her boyfriend, Mr. Jay-Ar Raganit. She wanted to get her two-year-old child back to her possession but Mr. Raganit resists.