This is the October 22, 2018 (Monday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
October 22, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Sunday, October 21, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Accomplishment report: Virgie Derla who works as an OFW from Dammam, KSA is now in the Philippines after got rescued from her employer.
- Mrs. Emelyn Dean and her son Zhendick Dean seeks help from the show hosts to talk to the father of their family. She wanted that Mr. Dean should give them their proper support and end his affair with another woman.
- Lailanie Murillo seeks help from idol Raffy Tulfo for her to go back home in Davao.
- Ms. Mirada Abirin along with her companions in KSA are complaining their employer who are not paying them their salary for two months and still wanted them to continue working.
- Mr. Alfonso Guan along with his companions are complaining their employer due to their low salaries.
- Mrs. Editha Vidad along with her husband Mr. George Vidad are complaining their barangay officials for taking no action to their complaint raised against their neighbor.