This is the October 23, 2018 (Tuesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
October 23, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Monday, October 22, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- The show started its program by conducting its Gawad Katapatan Award Batch 68.
- Narites Claro is back in Wanted sa Radyo and this time she’ll be confronting the mother and the sister (Mary Jane Manete and Tessie Dela Cruz) of her ex-lover.
- Jordan Dadacanay and his companions are back in the studio and this time the barangay kagawad that they’re complaining is also present to discuss the unresolved issue regarding broker’s fee.
- Ms. Ronajoy Pagie seeking help from the show hosts to take back her child from the parents of her ex-partner.
- Mrs. Ramona Lapuz is complaining her husband for not giving proper family support.
- Mr. Jerry Miranda is back in the show along with his children. He seeks help to contact his wife who just left them without saying a word.