This is the October 24, 2018 (Wednesday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
October 24, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Tuesday, October 23, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
In today’s episode, the show hosts are Mon Gualves and Carol de Asa. They temporarily take over as idol Raffy Tulfo and Ms. Sharee Roman has some important matters to deal with.
- Mr. Ronelo Ajero who works as an OFW is complaining his wife. According to him, he suspects that his partner Mrs. Joneth Ajero is pregnant whose father is from a different person.
- Mr. Joey Albino together with his companions are seeking justice for the death of his wife who got hit by an armored car owned by GoldenGate Security Agency.
- Mrs. Ana Katrina Lutap is seeking help from show hosts to talk to his husband who according to her not giving his proper family support.
- Mr. Rodman Dolozo is asking for a financial support as he was involved in a car accident. The car that hit him is owned by a family member of former Manila Mayor Alfredo Lim.
- EJ Marl Dolfo seeks help to contact and make way to see his father who works as a Seaman.
- Mr. Mark Anthony Lagrimas and his companion Mr. Raymond Albo who works as a security guard are complaining their employer due to low salary and not enough benefits.