This is the October 26, 2018 (Friday) edition of Wanted sa Radyo with the tagline “Kakampi ng mga Inaapi” is a public affairs program that airs every weekdays (Mondays to Fridays) at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (PHI time).
WANTED SA RADYO
October 26, 2018
Raffy Tulfo in Action
Posted by Radyo Singko 92.3 News FM on Thursday, October 25, 2018
At the same time, the show is also aired in Radyo5 92.3 News FM, Facebook Live and an hour delayed telecast in Aksyon TV.
The said program is hosted by “Idol” Raffy Tulfo and Niña Taduran as both personalities looks into mistreatment, corruption and oppression.
Wanted sa Radyo is not biased as it listen both the complainant and the complainee until the issue brought to their show got clarified. In order for the hosts to provide the best advise, they reach out to government public offices and if needed also to private sectors.
Below are the issues tackled in today’s episode:
- Ms. Donabelle Parungao together with her companions are complaining the factory and poultry business in their community. According to their complaint, those mentioned establishments are the reasons why they got flood in their area.
- Mr. Rommel Sincero is complaining a personnel from Public Safety Department. According to his complaint he didn’t violated any rules.
- Ms. Marifel David, Mr. Earl Semense and Mr. Rolly Roxas who all work as a security guard are complaining their employer for their below minimum wage, delayed release of salary, not enough benefits and no day-offs.
- Mr. Roberto Macalanda seeks help to talk to his wife to findout the status of their relationship. Also, according to the complainant his wife is pregnant but the father is from different person.
- CPl. Roy Robles is complaining his officers in the Philippine Army for violating the anti-hazing law. According to the complainant he is a victim and is seeking justice.
- Mrs. Lolit Marfil who works as an OFW from Riyadh, KSA seeks help to talk to her husband and settle their conflicts in order to keep their family intact.